Effective Date: 01.07.2017.
Information Collection, Use, and Sharing
We are the sole owners of the information collected on this site. We only have access to/collect information that you voluntarily give us via register form, email or other direct contact from you.
The information you voluntarily enter into our system with the goal of finding a job or an employee will be accessed only by registered users (jobseekers and employers), according to the rules for registering as an employer/ job seeker and depending on a user access level, determined by service package (employers only).
We will not share your information with any third party outside our organsation, except if necessary for fulfilling your request for finding a job or an employee.
Unless you ask us not to contact you in advance, we may occasionally contact you by e-mail to notify you of any changes on our web page or new services.
Your Access to and Control Over Information
At any time you can:
- decide which bits of information you want to share with the other party
- browse, change and delete previously entered data
- permanently delete your user account
- stop us from contacting you
In order to use this website, a user must first complete the registration form. During registration a user is required to give certain information (such as name and email address).
These information are used for you to find a job / employee.
These information allow you to apply for the job or to contact a job seeker.
While registering, you need to choose whether you want to register as a job seeker or employer.
After you register, a user account (job seeker or employer) is created with different options and different information packages.
- Create a higher education institution profile
- Can choose between different membership levels, varying from a free one or paid ones (different sub-levels equal to different ammounts)
- Free membersip
- Standard Edu
- Advanced Edu
- Premium Edu
- Can create, alter, publish and delete ads in accordance to membership level
- At Standard, Advanced and Premium level membership, users can search, read and save resumes of perspective employees
- Bookmarking the resumes for later
- Resumes stored in the employer’s profile will be permanently available, unless the job seeker deletes the said resume by themselves.
- Communicate directly with the job seekers that are appyling through our platform
- Create their own profile
- Can create, alter, add information to and delete their resumes
- Can directly apply to any advertisment posted by an employer
- The service for job seekers will always bee free of charge.
- Registation and setting up the resume under 5 minutes
This information is used to contact you about the services on our site in which you have expressed interest. At your option, you may also provide demographic information (such as gender or age) about yourself, but it is not required.
The information shared by the job seekers will be available for employers to access, read and evaluate accordingly, as the purpose of the website is to bring about the successful matching of the two parties.
Because we do not accept credit card payments, we DO NOT collect credit card information and other sensitive data, nor do we offer the ability to enter them.
We use third-party secure services such as PayPal or wire transfer to make payments.
We use “cookies” on this site. A cookie is a piece of data stored on a site visitor’s hard drive to help us improve your access to our site and identify repeat visitors to our site. For instance, when we use a cookie to identify you, you would not have to log in a password more than once, thereby saving time while on our site. Cookies can also enable us to track and target the interests of our users to enhance their experience on our site. Usage of a cookie is in no way linked to any personally identifiable information on our site.
This web site contains links to other sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the content or privacy practices of such other sites. We encourage our users to be aware when they leave our site and to read the privacy statements of any other site that collects personally identifiable information.
Surveys & Contests
From time-to-time our site requests information via surveys or contests. Participation in these surveys or contests is completely voluntary and you may choose whether or not to participate and therefore disclose this information. Information requested may include contact information (such as name and shipping address), and demographic information (such as zip code, age level). Contact information will be used to notify the winners and award prizes. Survey information will be used for purposes of monitoring or improving the use and satisfaction of this site.
Notification of Changes