- Start date September 2019
- Contract Length (months) 12
- Base Salary RMB 7500-9500 RMB
- Number of Teaching Hours Per Week 12-14
- Teaching Unit Length (minutes) 45
- Accomodation provided Yes, on campus
- Housing Stipend RMB (optional) Yes (to be disclosed)
- Flight Reimbursement (RMB) Yes
- Performance / Renewal Bonus: Yes
- Paid Holidays Yes
- Minimum Education Req. Master's degree
- Candidate Age 58 and below
- Experience (years) 2
Multiple Positions Available:
1. Subject/Content: Business English (EAP), Fashion/Garment Design, Art Design, Business Studies, Geography, Hotel & Tourism Mgt., Early Childhood Edu., – other disciplines welcome to apply!
2. One-year contract (Renewable)
3. Teaching Load (12 -14 teaching hours per week)
4. Class size: 25-45 students / 45 Min. class periods (college age students)
5. Normal Business Hours – M-F
6. Application Close Date: Open until filled
• Competitive Base Salary 7,500-9,500 RMB according to education & experience
• Accommodation – Fully furnished apartment, or generous stipend for off-campus housing
• 11 national holidays plus paid leave
• Annual bonus 20,000RMB + Holiday Bonuses 8,000 – 9,000RMB annual aggregate
• Full pay & benefits during semester breaks
• Extra Gov. bonus for candidates with doctorate degrees
• Annual Airfare reimbursement of up to 8,000RMB
• Basic Medical Insurance Provided
• Free access to medical clinic
• Visa: Z-Work Visa Provided
1. At least a Master’s degree or above e.g., Ph.D, Ed.D, J.D. etc.
2. Minimum 120hr TEFL or TESOL certificate (only required for certain applicants, please enquire to learn more)
3. No applicants above 58 years of age due to visa/work permit restrictions
4. Two or more years of relevant teaching and professional experience is preferred
5. Other Requirements: Open & respectful to Chinese culture / Enjoy teaching tertiary students
• Contribute to the curriculum and development of courses offered across our undergraduate programs and the delivery of approved courses that enhance the student learning experience.
• Engage in course design, classroom management, student assessments, curriculum review, and new course validation processes.
• Participate and support the accreditation process of the school, provide teaching, learning, and administrative support to the school as a member of the foreign faculty.
• Undertake other duties within the reasonable scope of this job post, as requested by the administrative leadership team.
Required information from applicant: CV (Curriculum Vitae / Resume) Copy of highest degree TEFL /TESOL certificate – (if applicable) Copy of Passport (full photo ID page) At least 2 reference letters Contact information
To apply, please send your CV, (cover letter optional), first page of your passport and 2 reference letters of former employers to Jason at email@example.com . Only those applicants who meet our criteria will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these advertised positions, please contact Jason using the information below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Contact: Jason firstname.lastname@example.org