- Job Location Guangzhou
- Base Salary RMB 8500-12000
- Number of Teaching Hours Per Week 20, plus two English Corners per week
- Teaching Unit Length (minutes) 45
- Accomodation provided Yes, on campus
- Flight Reimbursement (RMB) Yes.
- Performance / Renewal Bonus: Yes
- Minimum Education Req. Bachelor's degree
- Certification TEFL
- Candidate Age under the age of 59
- Experience (years) 2
- Citizenship Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
1. Net monthly salary starts from 8500-12000RMB（subject to tax deductions）according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase.
2. Average class size is 20 students for oral classes.
3. Free use of our downtown Hong Kong apartment.
4. Free on campus medical clinic and medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
5. Bonus month salary on completion of a full year contract.
6. Free Mandarin lessons.
Instruct university students in beginning, intermediate, and advanced English, depending on skill level and year.
Base contracts include 20 teaching periods of Oral English as well as 2 English Corners per week. 1 teaching period is 45 minutes.
Depending on your background and professional experience, the opportunity to teach a Special Topic Course or a Special Topic English Corner is available. Examples of courses currently offered are, “Introduction to Theater Arts,” “Business English for Hotel Management,” “Principles of American Law,” and “Introduction to Creative Writing,” to name a few.
1. Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa).
2. Bachelor’s degree or above obtained from your home country.
3. At least 2 years teaching related experience, or has a teaching certificate or TEFL/TESOL certification.
4. Under the age of 59.
How to apply:
If you are interested, please email your following documents:
2. Passport copy
3. Degree copy and teaching certificate copies
4. A recommendation letter from current or former employer
5. A recent photo
6. Fill out the application form which can be downloaded from