- Job Location Zhuhai
- Start date September 2018
- Contract Length (months) 24
- Minimum Education Req. Bachelor's degree
- Certification TESOL/TEFL (preferred)
- Citizenship Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, United Kingdom, United States
The English Language Centre of the BNU-HKBU United International College invites applications for appointment as lecturers in September 2018
- Teach ELC courses to students from various Divisions within the College
- Teach on the College’s other English enhancement initiatives
- Carry out teaching related administrative work (e.g. maintaining accurate student attendance records, assessment scores and other required records)
- Collaborating with colleagues (convenors and team teachers) to address teaching issues
- Participate in initiatives related to learning and teaching
- Perform duties assigned by the Director of the Centre or her delegate
Candidates should be native speakers of English with a bachelor degree. Preference will be given to candidates with a TEFL/TESOL certificate. The appointees should have a strong sense of commitment, team work spirit and good rapport with students.
A competitive salary commensurate with qualifications and experience will be offered together with health insurance. Appointments are made initially on a 2-year basis with possibility of renewal. Applications should include a curriculum vitae and completed ‘Job Application Form’ downloadable from http://web.uic.edu.hk/en/hr/job-opportunities/job-vacancy/teaching-positions.