- Start date September 2019
- Contract Length (months) 5
- Accomodation provided Yes, on campus
- Minimum Education Req. Bachelor's degree
- Experience (years) 2+
We are now looking for an experienced Marketing Teacher with add-on knowledge and experience in Business Statistics to teach for us for one semester at Tianjin Light Industry Vocational Technical College from early September 2019 to mid-January 2020. You will be working with students enrolled in Marketing diplomas and teaching up to approximately 24 hours a week. You will teach three Marketing papers (Global Marketing, Communication and Selling & Relationship Management) and one Statistics paper (Qualitative Analysis) for one semester.
To be successful in this role you will:
– Hold a Bachelor or Master’s degree in Marketing, Business or related disciplines from a reputable university.
– Preferably have a degree or certificate in Statistics.
– Have minimum two years’ experience teaching Marketing courses at a tertiary level.
– Ideally have some teaching experience around Business Statistics.
– Have some experience teaching young adults in China or other Asian countries.
– Be a positive, resilient and patient teacher, who has a real passion about education.
What we will offer:
– Competitive salary
– Free on-campus accommodation
– Round-trip flights between country of residence and Tianjin China at the commencement and end of the contract
– Comprehensive travel insurance coverage
– Work visa support
– Paid public holidays in China
If you want an opportunity to work and live in an eventful and dynamic city like Tianjin, develop your career and have a unique and rewarding experience, we would like to hear from you now!
ONLINE APPLICATION FORM