- Job Location Dalian
- Base Salary RMB 14,211-19,949 CNY
- Number of Teaching Hours Per Week 15
- Minimum Education Req. Master's degree
LNU-MSU College of International Business
Full-time international faculty position for School Year 2019-2020 teaching English Composition.
About the Job:
Faculty are approved by Missouri State University (MSU) and employed by Liaoning Normal University (LNU). The courses taught at the LNU-MSU campus are MSU courses that are required for students to complete an MSU – West Plains Associate of Arts degree in General Studies. Although faculty at the LNU-MSU campus teach MSU courses in accordance with MSU academic rules and regulations, they sign a contract of employment with LNU. Faculty who are employed full time must teach 15 lecture hours and hold 5 office hours per week.
- Salary is commensurate with qualifications and experience.
- 14,211-19,949 CNY (RMB) / month (before tax).
- Contracts are 12 months, August through July, with 12 paid months.
- One-year employment contracts are standard per the Chinese Government work visa policy. Candidates looking to teach multiple years are preferred.
Additional Benefits for Faculty:
- Chinese work permit and visa
- Round-trip ticket: One-way airfare to Dalian and, upon completion of contract, a return ticket to permanent domicile
- Insurance: Accident & Critical Illness Insurance (In-Patient), Accident Insurance (Out-Patient), & Accidental Death and Dismemberment
- An apartment on campus (subject to availability), or 2,500 RMB/month housing allowance
- A Master’s degree in the subject the applicant is applying to teach (or a closely related field)
- Two or more years of teaching experience in a related field (teaching experience at the University or College level preferred)
- Successful candidate will be subject to a criminal background check as per Chinese work visa requirements
- Experience with students for whom English is a second language is helpful, but not required
How to Apply:
To apply, email the following materials to: LNU-MSU_Employment@Live.MissouriState.edu
- CV/Resume (MS Word or PDF document)
- Diploma & Transcripts – undergraduate through highest degree earned (scan and email)*
- Official transcripts will be required if selected
- Please include your last name and the position you are applying for in your subject heading: e.g. “Jones – English”