- Base Salary RMB 12000-15000 RMB per month
- Accomodation provided Yes, on campus
- Housing Stipend RMB (optional) Available
- Minimum Education Req. Master's degree
- Experience (years) 2 years at minimum
- Master’s degree in Linguistics, Education, English, or other degrees relevant to ESL.
- Experience in teaching in higher education or Advanced Placement level.
- Applicants with 2 or more years of teaching experience preferred.
- Teaching experience in Asia preferred.
- Knowledge of the quality assurance process in higher education.
- Ability to collaborate with colleagues, work under pressure, and take initiative in the workplace.
- Willingness to share teaching strategies and be flexible.
- We are offering a very competitive salary package that matches those of the best universities in China. The salary range we offer is from RMB12000 to RMB15000 per month.
- If you are qualified as an IELTS Officer, there will be additional income for IELTS test.
- Expatriate benefits will be available to eligible applicants, such as a relocation allowance, medical insurance and allowance, and paid leave.
- We offer free housing on campus or comparable housing allowance.
- We offer free Chinese Language Training.
- Teaching academic English skills: reading, writing, listening and speaking.
- Flexibility with following a given syllabus and curriculum while using students-centered teaching methods to improve students’ English proficiency.
- Planning, delivering, and critically reviewing a range of teaching and assessment activities appropriate to students’ levels.
- Promptly marking and grading coursework, proctoring examinations, and providing appropriate feedback to students according to marking rubrics.
- Providing regular consultation and other extra-curricular support for students seeking guidance, assistance, and advice related to coursework.
- Participating in peer classroom observations or other professional development initiatives aimed at improving teaching.
Working Visa Application in China
According to new visa application procedures in China, new employees should have their Degree Certificate and Non-criminal Certificate authenticated by local Chinese Embassy/Consulate.
To apply, please send your cover letter, CV, and 2 reference letters to email@example.com. For further questions on the advertised position, please contact:
Ms. Li Yuan
Human Resources Office
Global Institute of Management and Economics
Dongbei University of Finance and Economics