- Contract Length (months) 12
- Base Salary RMB 12000
- Number of Teaching Hours Per Week 16
- Accomodation provided Yes, on campus
- Performance / Renewal Bonus: Yes
- Paid Holidays Yes
- Minimum Education Req. Bachelor's degree
- Citizenship Australia, Canada, Ireland, New Zealand, South Africa, United Kingdom, United States
• Competitive Base Salary 7,500-9,500 RMB according to education & experience
• Accommodation – Fully furnished apartment, or generous stipend for off-campus housing
• 11 national holidays plus paid leave
• Annual bonus 24,000RMB
• Full pay & benefits during semester breaks
• Extra Gov. bonus for candidates with doctorate degrees
• Annual Airfare reimbursement of up to 8,000RMB
• Medical Insurance & Basic Medical Provided
• Visa: Z-Work Visa Provided
1. At least a Master’s degree or abovee.g.,Ph.D,Ed.D,J.D.etc.
2. Minimum 120hr TEFL or TESOL certificate (only required for certain applicants, please enquire to learn more)
3. No applicants above58yearsofageduetovisa/workpermitrestrictions
4. Two or more years of relevant teaching and professional experience is preferred
5. Other Requirements:Open&respectful to Chineseculture/Enjoy teaching tertiary students
• Contribute to the curriculum and development of courses offered across our undergraduate programs and the delivery of approved courses that enhance the student learning experience.
• Engage in course design, classroom management, student assessments, curriculum review, and new course validation processes.
• Participate and support the accreditation process of the school, provide teaching, learning, and administrative support to the school as a member of the foreign faculty.
• Undertake other duties within the reasonable scope of this job post, as requested by the administrative leadership team.
Required information from applicant:
CV (Curriculum Vitae / Resume)
Copy of highest degree
TEFL /TESOL certificate – (if applicable) Copy of Passport
At least 2 reference letters Contact information
To apply, please send your CV, (cover letter optional), first page of your passport and 2 reference letters of former employers to Jason at firstname.lastname@example.org . Only those applicants who meet our criteria will be shortlisted and contacted for interviews. If you have any questions or concerns regarding these advertised positions, please contact Jason using the information below.
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Email: email@example.com Website: http://en.hzu.edu.cn