- Base Salary RMB 10000 RMB-14 000
- Number of Teaching Hours Per Week 20
- Teaching Unit Length (minutes) 45
- Accomodation provided Yes, on campus
- Performance / Renewal Bonus: Yes
- Paid Holidays Yes
- Minimum Education Req. Bachelor's degree
- Certification TEFL
- Candidate Age Under 59
- Experience (years) 2+
Salary, benefits, and perks:
1.Pre-tax monthly salary for newly hired teachers starts from 10000-14000RMB according to qualifications and experience. The university also offers a yearly salary increase. Teachers who stay on at our college for several years and do overtime can earn up to 17,000 RMB.
2.Average class size is 20 students for oral classes.
3.Offer lakeside teaching apartment and free use of our HongKong apartment.
4.Free on campus medical clinic and medical insurance (Medical insurance covers cases of accidental injury and disease-related hospitalization).
5.Bonus month salary on completion of a full year contract.
6.Free Mandarin and Cantonese lessons.
7.Community-based university and international food street directly across campus (Western,Halal, Korean, Japanese, BBQ, Cafes.)
8.Regular teaching outings and western festival parties provided by the college.
9.Free use of campus facilities such as swimming pool, gym, dance studios and regular extra-curricular activities hold by college.
10.Low cost of living expense, no traffic and pollution.
11.Various transportation options available to nearby Guangzhou and Huadu city center
12.Winter and summer vacation. You will have near 4-months holiday each academic year.
ESL Instructor¡¯s Responsibilities:
Instruct university students in at the beginning, intermediate, and advanced English levels, depending on skill level and year.
Base contracts include 20 teaching periods (1 teaching period is 45 minutes), which equals 10 classes of Oral English as well as 2 English Corner per week.
ESL Instructor¡¯s Requirements:
1. Native English speaker (from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand and South Africa). If you have a second language, that is a plus.
2. Bachelor’s degree or above obtained from your home country.
3. At least 2 years teaching related experience, or has a teaching certificate or TEFL/TESOL certification.
4. Under the age of 59.
*How to Apply*
If you are interested, please email your following documents to our recruitment mailbox: firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Up-to-date resume/CV
2. Passport copy(Photo page)
3. Highest degree copy and teaching certificate copy e.g.TEFL/TESOL£©
4. Recommendation letters
5. A recent photo
6. Fill out the application form which can be downloaded from:
Notice: Only shortlisted candidates will be replied.
*Who to Contact*
Address: 53# Peizheng Avenue, Chini Town, Huadu District, Guangzhou, the People¡¯s Republic of China Postcode: 510830