- Job Location Wuxi
- Start date September 2018
- Base Salary RMB 10 000-12 000
- Number of Teaching Hours Per Week 14-16
- Teaching Unit Length (minutes) 45
- Accomodation provided Yes, outside of campus
- Housing Stipend RMB (optional) 3000RMB(if teach wants to rent an apartment by him/herself)
- Flight Reimbursement (RMB) Yes. •Return economy class airfare to and from your country
- Performance / Renewal Bonus: No
- Paid Holidays Yes
- Minimum Education Req. Bachelor's degree
The School of International Education WSOC introduces students to academic studies in English so that they can go on to study business, early childhood education, and hospitality management at Western universities in Australia and the United States.
We have been running since 1999, with a great deal of success. Many of our past students have gone on to achieve their Master’s degrees in Australia and to have successfully found jobs working in their field at home and abroad.
We are looking for teachers who can introduce business courses, academic English and study skills to young adults. Having been through university yourself, you’d realise that foreign students need to learn how to understand and use complex language and ideas to cope with university in English. Teaching this to students requires an excellent understanding of academic areas and language, an ability to creatively adapt lessons, and a willingness to encourage a student-centered classroom.
The SIE is currently seeking a teacher to present Business/ English courses as part of its program.
September 1st, 2018 to June 30, 2019
- A recognized postgraduate degree in a related discipline.
- Preferably two years undergraduate teaching/lecturing experience
- Demonstrated high level of administrative ability
- Excellent communication and people skills
- The ability to work in a team environment
General Job description:
The successful applicant will be employed as a teacher SIE degree program, responsible for the administration and delivery of Business / English courses. The successful applicant will be expected to adapt the study materials, to match with the Chinese semester and to present the course material in a way that will facilitate learning in students whose second language is English.
- Monthly salary and allowance (depending on education and experience)
- Social security fund and medical insurance
- Return economy class airfare to and from your country
- Travel allowance
- One month winter holiday leave and other holiday leave
How do I apply?
To apply, please send the following documents to email@example.com
- Appropriate reference
- Copy of your degree and transcript
- Copy of your Teaching Certificate
- Copy of your passport photo page
- Copy of your Physical examination record
- Photograph taken within from last six months
Please visit our website at